Monday, June 29, 2009

An Apple Computer

As you can imagine as the time gets closer and closer to our departure date our list of things we need and things to do gets longer and longer. For instance I really want to make sure to document our adventure so I wanted a new computer, camera and maybe even a video camera. It is a shame these things are all so expensive so we settled for a new Mac computer. We were so excited to get it! Chase actually would not let me touch it till I had read the manual,which I skimmed as quickly as possible so I could play with our new computer. However, it did not take me long to realize that I have NO idea how to work a mac and I am definitely going to need some lessons before we leave. Everything is so different then what I have used for the last 15 years.

The main reason why we picked to get a new computer is that both of our computers are not reliable and macs tend to need less maintenance and are more durable. Plus they are easy to upload and edit pictures, which we will be doing a lot of to stay in touch with all of you. Lastly it has a video cam so we can actually see and talk to all our friends and family. So if you have one let us know, we will love getting to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment