Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Art Museum and Santa Lucia

I am so far behind in my blog! For some reason for the past couple of days could not log in so I am going to try to catch up before Chase and I return to Texas tomorrow and things get even more crazy trying to see all of our family and friends!

One thing we learned in here in Santiago was that on Sundays most if not all the museums are free on Sundays. So two Sundays ago Chase and I headed the Art museum located in close to the Downtown area. While we enjoyed the art I think the building was more beautiful than that actual paintings.

Me in front of the art Museum

After the museum we decided that we needed to hike up Santa Lucia hill, since everyone told us that if offered beautiful views of the city. We knew it was hill but we did not realize it we would have to walk about 500 steps to get to the top! I have to admit that the next day my legs were so sore. There were all sorts of beautiful buildings located on the hill. I have decided that it must have belonged to a wealthy family before it became a national park.

Chase in front of one of the many entrances

view from the top



No comments:

Post a Comment