Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday!

Thursday was my 24th Birthday and Chase did everything he could to make it as special as possible. In fact he woke up early and went and got my favorite breakfast, a cinnamon roll. At 11:30 we had our second Spanish lesson, which I think are going really well. Our sweet Spanish teacher Marcela bought me a strawberry tart that even had a candle in it. Just because it was my birthday didn't mean I did not have to work, so I headed to teach Claudia then went to a meeting with Felipe, the guy I am helping write essays for Grad school. Later that afternoon I finally got to open my package, which was so exciting.


A cute dress from Anthropolgie, that I love and that I am wearing right now!

Some much needed kitchen towels and spices

A backpack for my computer

For my Birthday dinner Chase took me to this restaurant that I have been really wanting to try called Happenings. We enjoyed some delicious steaks and most importantly my favorite dessert a chocolate lava cake.


I had a great Birthday! Thank you everyone for sending emails and cards. It really helped make it a special day and not feel so homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment