Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who Knew Getting a Toaster Could Be So Exciting

Tuesday was a great day. This is the last Birthday story I promise, my mom wanted to send me a toaster so she bought one and went to Fedex to send it to us. It was only till Fedex told her it was going to be $800 did she realize that there was no way she could send us one. So on Tuesday Chase and I walked to Paris, a local department store, and picked one out. I was like a giddy child looking at all the different toasters. We finally found a rather large toaster that has a convection setting so now we should be able to cook some really good meals.

Trying to carry the toaster, it was a little too big for me

Chase taking it up the escalator

I wanted to try to carry the toaster back to the apartment but the toaster was just too big, so we ended up getting a cab to take us home.

Toaster got the front seat.



My first meal to cook in the toaster was the only recipe that I have memorized Chicken Parmigian. I am so excited to be able to cook some different dishes now. We have been eating the same couple of meals for the last month and half, so I know Chase is going to love having the toaster.



No comments:

Post a Comment