Sunday, December 13, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!

Last Monday Chase and I finally decorated our tiny little apartment with all the decorations my mom brought from home. It is such a strange feeling to have it getting hotter every day but Christmas coming. Slowly decorations have been going up all over Santiago and the grocery stores have started playing Christmas music, it is even in English. It has made me realize that I miss the cold that goes along with Christmas, even if you never know what you are going to get in Texas.

Chase and I decorating our little tree

Setting up the nativity, we bought in Polmaire

Our stockings


Chase in our Holiday corner



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the holiday corner and the towels hanging on the little toaster oven! We will miss you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete